Turkey Fork Lake Day Use Area Parking Lot Mill and Overlay
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jun 29, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jun 30, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jun 29, 2020 09:36 am CDT
- Original Published Date: May 28, 2020 03:42 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jun 30, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Jun 28, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Jul 15, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Jul 13, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2LB - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF HIGHWAYS/ROADS/STREETS/BRIDGES/RAILWAYS
- NAICS Code: 237310 - Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
Place of Performance:
Laurel , MS 39443USA
Turkey Fork Lake Day Use Area Parking Lot – Mill and Overlay
The proposed contract will be a competitive firm-fixed-price contract procured in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation FAR part 15 Contracting by Negotiation. It is contemplated that the Government will evaluate interested offerors using the Best Value approach.
Prospective contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management https://beta.sam.gov in order to be eligible for award.
The scope of work for the resultant contract will primarily be mill and overlay of the Chickasawhay Ranger District Parking Lot.
This project will involve the milling and overlaying of an approximately 34,000 square foot parking lot in the Chickasawhay National Forest. The parking lot is located in the south quarter of Section 4, T4N, R7W, Greene County, Mississippi at the end of Forest Service Road 232A3. See the parking area outlined in red picture below for the start and end of paving for the parking lot. The parking lot is approximately 34,821 square feet and was placed in the late 80s or early ’90s. The pavement is showing signs of deterioration, which includes cracking and oxidation.
The anticipated period or performance is August 7th, 2020 through October 31th, 2020
The Government will not reimburse respondents for any cost associated with submission of the information being requested or reimburse expenses incurred to interested parties for responses to this announcement. However, the USDA Forest Service reserves the right to contact one or more of the respondents if additional information is required.
Responses of the Government to potential contractor's comments and questions to draft attachments to this notice will be published on the Government Point of Entry: https://beta.sam.gov
The magnitude of the project is Between $100,000 and $250,000.
- NATL FORESTS IN MISSISSIPPI FED BLD 100 W CAPITOL STREET SUITE 1141
- JACKSON , MS 39269
- Cynthia Granderson
- Phone Number 6019651619
- Jun 29, 2020 09:36 am CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jun 12, 2020 10:55 pm CDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
- May 28, 2020 03:42 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.